Club Gaming Permit
This is available to members’ clubs only and is now usually incorporated by the local authority with the Club Premises Certificate.
- can offer equal chance gaming such as poker and bingo
- no limits on stakes and prizes, except bingo where there is a stakes and prizes limit of £2,000 in any seven day period
- can offer games of chance (pontoon and chemin de fer only)
- limit on participation fees per person per day – £20 for bridge and or whist, £3 for other gaming (including poker)
- can offer up to three gaming machines in total of categories B4, C or D, but only one machine of category B3A.
Further advice can be obtained from www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk