General Committee Meetings
The following is an example of the order of proceedings:-
1. Minutes of previous meeting: These should be read by the secretary and, if agreed as correct, signed by the chairman.
2. Finance Committee report: This report should cover:-
3. Accounts to be paid: All accounts payable should be checked and approved by those responsible.
4. Stock report: Their report upon the condition of the stock and surplus.
5. Election of new members:
6. Reports: These may be presented by:-
a) The secretary
7. Correspondence: All notices and letters received should be reported and read, and such action taken as necessary.
8. Intervening general Meeting: Business arisen out of a General Meeting which requires discussion by the committee.
10 Any other business.